Prime Minister Imran Khan inaugurated Eshas Under Graduate scholarship program today.
Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship 2021:
Speaking in the ceremony, PM said, this Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program by HEC will offer 50 thousand Scholarship in 119 Government Institutions. The Female quota is settled to 50% to empower the women in the community.
Imran khan revealed that to take care (Ehsas) was the main agenda of the Rayasat-e-Madinah. The nations who cared about the poor’s are called great civilized nations. He said that “I am very happy, ad my Road map is the Government of Madinah” that will be a great example for the whole nation.
Moreover, Prime minister Imran Khan said, this Ehsaas program will assist in learning the various field of technical education and skills, for youngsters in Pakistan.
He added more, that by “Hunar Mand Program” or “Skillful Program” and Health Card program is basically to help low-level peoples in Pakistan. The 60 Lac families have been provided Health cards till so far.
How to Apply for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program:
The applicant’s students are compulsory to apply via HEC Online Application System:
Last Date of Online Application Submission has been extended to 24th December 2019
Eligibility Criteria Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program:
- Students who are currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs in selected public sector universities
- Applicants who have secured admission on merit fulfilling admission criteria of the respective university
- The age limit will be followed as per university regulations for admission at the university
- Students already availing any other grant or scholarship from any other source are ineligible to apply
- Students who have secured admission on Self-sustain/Self- support/Self-finance programs are ineligible evening
- Distant learning students /programs are ineligible
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD PROCESS:
- All students have to apply through https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/ online system.
- The applications of most potential candidates will likely be reviewed because of the scrutiny committee and shortlisted candidates are likely to be interviewed by the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee (ISAC) in the respective University/Institution. The committee is going to be headed by the Vice-Chancellor/Head of Institution
- The ISAC will recommend potential candidates to HEC.
- Scholarships will probably be awarded after finalization plus the approval
- Scholarship funding shall continue for next semester/ year at the mercy of the satisfactory academic performance