Rumors hump been swirling over the prehistorical few days that Apple plans to pioneer a pierce ornament deciding with the propulsion of the iPhone 5S. Now, images of what are claimed to be the framework from Apple’s next-generation smartphone in gilded fuck been published by French journal MacBoutic.
While the credibility of the manoeuvre unreal is unexplored, the framework and intimate markings do jibe with early leaks that are believed to be genuine. Also of note, the shadiness of yellow appears to contend images of a golden iPhone 5S SIM book tray published only by BGR this then May.
KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has released a new research report to clients where he hasupdated his predictions for the iPhone 5S.
Ming-Chi Kuo has a good track record when it comes to predicting Apple’s product plans.
Here are some of the highlights from his latest inquiry note.
- He claims that iPhone 5S will be powered by a new A7 chip with 1GB LPDDR3 RAM, a sapphire Home button with fingerprint sensor.
- He also expects it to characteristic an 8-megapixel camera like the iPhone 5, but with larger f/2.0 aperature, which should improve low-light performance.
- He also claims that iPhone 5S will be available in new gold color.
- He also expects Apple to offer a high-end 128GB storage option.
- He doesn’t expect iPhone 5S to come with NFC capabilities.
He had this to say about 1GB RAM (which would be the same as iPhone 5):